International Development Organization
Contractual (3 Years)
Graduation from a reputed university / Institution or College (Food & Nutrition Department)
– Ensure security protocols for teams both when in office and field areas.
– Take part to manage any conflict relating program activities or staff .
– Identify field level training needs and support program coordinator to arrange capacity building events based on the gaps.
– Ensure Upazila, union and field level coordination with Upazila Nutrition Coordinator, Union Nutrition Supervisor as well as MoHFW/Secondary Education and other stakeholder.
– Development of network with other actors in the area as well as community leaders/representatives.
– Provide technical support to maintain program databases and creating reports and other documents for Upazila level.
– Ensure gender, protection and humanitarian principal is carrying throughout the implementation period in line with project activities.
– Capacity building
– Provide on the job training to the supervisees to ensure protocol and guideline
– Facilitate formal training for volunteers / Teachers / Model Mother/ field staff if needed.
– Assess technical capacity of the field level staff and plan to improve capacity.
– Other Responsibilities
– Support program for proper utilization of resources
– Participate documentation process for all relevant information / documents / formats according to Donors requirement.
– Respect the dignity of the target group, caregivers and members of the community
– Ensure Field monitoring of both upazila in every month in equal.
– Report Collection from Union outreach supervisor and data analysis of community sensitization & Mobilization, School Nutrition & Health Education session report, Adolescent Club activities report taking close support from UNS.
– Monthly Program Report Compilation and submission to line Manager.
– Age 25 to 35 years
– Both males and females are allowed to apply
– At least 1- years’ experience in nutrition program management with INGO/NGO and related field experience in Nutrition Intervention.
– Practical experience of working in community level sensitization & mobilization interventions.
– Strong capacity building and training skills
– Strong coordination capacity with GoB and stakeholders
– Excellent organizational, leadership and motivation skills
– Supervisory and managerial skills with proven ability to manage a demanding workload
– Medium level expertise in office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
– Good verbal and written skill in Bangla & English, with local language preferable
– Experience with working in nutrition sensitive and nutrition specific programing.
– Ability to read and abstract information from a variety of formats
– Familiarity with project/program areas
How to apply
Email your CV, Passport Photo and scan copy of NID card at “email@example.com”