Deadline: March 31, 2020.
Apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship program 2020. The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs.
Categories, Duration and Language of Instruction
This scholarship only supports graduate students. It supports master’s students for no more than three years, or doctoral students for no more than four years.
Duration of the scholarship, which covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, is as specified in the Admission Letter.
Scholarship students can register for either Chinese-medium program or English-medium program if applicable.
Tuition and application fee waiver;
Living allowance: (PHD 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month);
Comprehensive medical insurance;
International travel expenses: self-afforded.
1. Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
2. Applicants who apply for a Master degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor degree.
3. Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master degree.
4. Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test) when applying. Applicants who meet HSK level five or above can apply for the major study directly, those who have not reached HSK level five can apply to take Chinese language training courses for one year, and then move on to their degree study after meeting the requirement.
5. Applicants whose native language is Chinese or can provide proof of studying at a previous institution where the teaching language is Chinese, can apply for HSK test waiver for further approval of Wuhan University.
6. Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test，TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5. For those who cannot offer the above-mentioned standard 7. English test results, can provide proof of studying at a previous institution where the teaching language is English, and they will be required to participate in an additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University.
Native English-speaking applicants can be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
8. Applicants for English-medium graduate program of clinical medicine should have HSK Level four or above certificate, and those applicants who have not reached HSK Level four can apply to take Chinese language training courses for one year, and then move on to their degree study after meeting the requirement.
To apply Click Here