If you’ve been curious about getting to know more about studio lighting for portraits, but it all seems too daunting or technical, then this workshop is for you. This workshop program is aimed at being is a learning experience where you get to use studio lights and light modifiers, and setting these up for portrait photography. This workshop is for any photographer wanting to take their portrait photography to the next level. The cost for the full day workshop include models, location, refreshments and light lunch.
Instructor: Zia Uddin
Date: 15 and 16 December 2017.
Duration: Everyday 10am – 5.00pm
Types of workshop: Indoor practice on first day and outdoor practice on second day.
Cost: 5,000 BDT
Maximum participants: 15 Person
Participants would be supplied : Lunch on two days, snacks and certificate.
Limited seats – first come first serve basis so register secure your seat.
Call: +8801674191930 & +8801861197979
Participant must have the basic / intermediate skills of been able to shoot in the creative modes; aperture, shutter and manual. If you feel you not at this level consider doing our Fundamental Course on Photography Course.
Equipment – you only need your camera, and a lens or two. The best lens options would be a medium-range zoom (24-70mm), a telephoto lens (85mm or longer) or a 70-200mm zoom.
What you’ll learn
- Short presentation about light, portraits, posing, composition and framing.
- Knowing commercial studio portrait photography.
- Exposure Techniques for studio photography .
- Setting up and using studio lights indoor and outdoor.
- Using the modeling light.
- Controlling and adjusting studio lights.
- When to use hard light; when to use soft light.
- Lighting types (broad lighting, short lighting, front lighting).
- Shaping with light and shadow.
- Using fill light and rim light to complete the portrait.
- Using light fall off for creative effects.
- Lighting the subject vs background.
- Analysis face future & remedying facial problems like double chin, large ears.
- Who are your clients / sector of studio portrait photography business.
- Marketing & business ethics to do portrait photography.
For ensuring your registration workshop fee can be paid through bKash ( 01861197979 Personal )
please send a confirmation text to( +88 01861197979 ) mentioning the following information:
1. Your name
2. Bkash Transaction ID
Once you are done, our delegation team would send your registration confirmation message through phone or text.
Location: Chittagong Institute of Visual Arts – CIVA . 1510, O.R Nizam Road, Suborna R/A ( Beside MFC Resturant) , Golpahar Moor.
Call: +88 01674191930 // +88 01861197979